Recorder’s Office – Elections
Ballots can be returned by mail (postage-paid envelope provided) by the postmark deadline of Monday, November 2, 2015. If a prospective voter misses the postmark deadline, ballots can be dropped at a ballot dropbox location or a Vote Center on Election Day. Those who have not registered, moved, did not receive a ballot, or need accommodations may vote at any Vote Center on November 3, 2015 from 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Traditional Polling Locations will not be open this year.
- River’s Bend Northwest Senior Center (dropbox available 24/7) – 1300 W. 300 N.
- Salt Lake County Government Center (dropbox available 24/7) – 2001 S. State St.
- Salt Lake City & County Building (dropbox closes at 5:00 p.m.) – 451 S. State St. 2nd floor
- River’s Bend Northwest Senior Center – 1300 W. 300 N.
- Sorenson Multicultural Center – 855 California Ave (1300 S.)
- Trolley Square – 600 S. 700 E. D117 (across from Weller Book Works)
- First Congregational Church – 2150 S. Foothill Dr. (2755 E.)